Clinics & Services
Our nurses see patients for the following:
- Asthma checks asthma_inhaler_5
- Minor illness - including coughs, colds and flu
- Minor injuries
- Stitch removal
- Smear tests
- Sexual health advice
- Repeat contraceptive prescriptions
- Emergency contraception
- Urinary infections
- Routine sexual health screening
- Smoking cessation clinics
- Child immunisations
- Ear irrigation
From September 2022 we will have a Camden Community Mental Health Team Psychologist at the practice for one session a week. If you require this service please discuss this with your doctor.
These clinics are held annually in October for all patients 65 years and over and also patients in other high risk groups. Please discuss with the nurse or doctor if you feel you require an Influenza vaccination.
By appointment only, for travel advice and vaccinations. Please book an appointment with the nurse at least six weeks prior to departure.
INDEX - Services
- Online Consultation
- Clinics & Services
- Test Results
- e-Referral Service
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Contraception Services
- Flu Vaccination
- Hearing Impaired Services
- Meningitis ACW&Y vaccinations
- Non-NHS Services
- Screening Services
- Sexual Health
- Summary Care Record
- Travel Vaccination
- USA Study/Work Abroad Immunisation/Screening Information
- Vaccination Schedule
- HPV Vaccination Catch up programme
- Vision Impaired, Easy Read
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.