Some services provided fall outside the scope of the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for any purpose, e.g. pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
INDEX - Services
- Online Consultation
- Clinics & Services
- Test Results
- e-Referral Service
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Contraception Services
- Flu Vaccination
- Hearing Impaired Services
- Meningitis ACW&Y vaccinations
- Non-NHS Services
- Screening Services
- Sexual Health
- Summary Care Record
- Travel Vaccination
- USA Study/Work Abroad Immunisation/Screening Information
- Vaccination Schedule
- HPV Vaccination Catch up programme
- Vision Impaired, Easy Read
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.